Kaylin M. Pelletier-Koenig practices primarily in the area of workers’ compensation law. Kaylin represents employers (insureds and self-insureds) and individuals under both the Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Act and the Federal Longshore and Harborworkers’ Compensation Act. Kaylin has trial and appellate experience in both jurisdictions and appears regularly before the Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Court.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Johnson & Wales University, B.A., 2014
- Rhode Island (2018)
- Massachusetts (2018)
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island (2019)
- Accredited VA Claims Representative (2019)
- Rhode Island Bar Association